|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
This journal has adopted a double blind reviewing policy, where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process.
Referee is person who can provide a high quality review for the article which match his\her area of expertise and have no conflict of interest.
Referee must treat the materials he\she receive as confidential documents. This means he\she can’t share them with anyone without prior authorization from the editor. Since peer review is confidential, he\she also must not share information about the review with anyone without permission from the editors and authors.
Review will help the editor decide whether or not to publish the article. Giving the overall opinion and general observations of the article is essential. The comments should be courteous and constructive, and should not include any personal remarks or personal details including referee name.
Referee should explain and support his\her judgments so that both editors and authors are able to fully understand the reasoning behind his\her comments.
The editor ultimately decides whether to accept or reject the article. The editor will weigh all views and may call for a third opinion or ask the author for a revised paper before making a decision.
Author can contact the editor to find out whether the article was accepted or rejected.
- Summarize the article in a short paragraph. This shows the editor you have read and understood the research.
- Give your main impressions of the article, including whether it is novel and interesting, whether it has a sufficient impact and adds to the knowledge base.
- Point out any journal-specific points – does it adhere to the journal’s standards?
- If you suspect plagiarism, fraud or have other ethical concerns, raise your suspicions with the editor, providing as much detail as possible.
- Give specific comments and suggestions, including about layout and format, Title, Abstract, Structure, Method, statistical errors, Results, Conclusion, language and References.
When referee make a recommendation, it is worth considering the categories the editor most likely uses for classifying the article:
- Reject (explain reason in report)
- Accept without revision
- Revise – either major or minor (explain the revision that is required, and indicate to the editor whether or not you would be happy to review the revised article)
LIST OF REFEREES
- Глущенко Володимир Андрiйович – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Донбаський державний унiверситет, Слов’янськ, Україна
- Гусєв Вiктор Андрiйович – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Днiпропетровський нацiональний унiверситет iменi Олеся Гончара, Україна
- Зайцева Ірина Павлiвна – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Національний педагогічний університет імені М.П.Драгоманова, Україна
- Московкiна Iрина Iванiвна – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Харкiвський нацiональний унiверситет iменi В.Н. Каразiна, Україна
- Несторенко Ксенiя Вiкторiвна – кандидат фiлологiчних наук, доцент, Нацiональна юридична академiя iменi Ярослава Мудрого, Україна
- Педченко Людмила Вадимiвна – кандидат фiлологiчних наук, доцент, Харкiвський нацiональний унiверситет iменi В.Н. Каразiна, Україна
- Пристайко Тамара Степанiвна – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Днiпропетровський нацiональний унiверситет iменi Олеся Гончара, Україна
- Просяник Оксана Петрiвна – кандидат фiлологiчних наук, доцент, Харкiвський нацiональний економiчний унiверситет, Україна,
- Тропiна Нiна Павлiвна – доктор фiлологiчних наук, професор, Херсонський нацiональний унiверситет, Україна
THE COLLECTION OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES “RUSSKAÂ FILOLOGIÂ” STRIVES FOR THE HIGH STANDARD OF EDITORIAL ETHICS:
- The editorial board adheres to recommendations of the World association of editors according to the principles of scientific publications.
- The editorial board adheres to policy of reviewing of "Double blind peer review" which provides double anonymity.
- The editorial board has the right to reject articles, which didn’t pass peer review.
- The conflicts of interests of persons which have direct or mediate to the publication of article or data which contain in it, are untied according to the legislation of Ukraine in the sphere of intellectual property.
Responsibility of authors:
- Sending articles to the collection of scientific articles “Pedagogics and Psychology”, authors thereby assume full responsibility for copyright compliance of other persons and the organizations, accuracy cited, data and illustrations, nondisclosure of the state and office secrets, express the consent free of charge to transfer editorial offices of the collection of scientific articles of the right for the publication, the translation into foreign languages, preservations and distribution of materials of article, in any form.
- Articles which are sent to the collection of scientific articles have to be original, new and interesting to reader's audience of the collection of scientific articles, have reasonable motivation and the purpose, to be unpublished earlier and not to be considered for the publication in the other collections of scientific articles.
- Articles shouldn't contain trivial and obvious results, draw unreasonable conclusions and repeat conclusions of already published researches.
- The collection of scientific articles allows authors to have copyright without restrictions and to store the rights for the edition without restrictions.
- The collection of scientific articles allows users to read, load, copy, extend, to print, look for, or to refer to full texts of the articles.
- The collection of scientific articles allows a reuse of its contents in compliance with a Creative Commons License CC-BY.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge
Editorial board is used the principles of ethics of scientific publications upon recommendations of The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
THE LINK AND REFERENCE TO AUTHORS WHEN COPYING OR CITING SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES IS OBLIGATORY
To receive the personal identifier of the author ORCID make registration on the site https://orcid.org/register, receive the digital code and give it to editorial board with the article.